Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Am an Anti-Christ... I Am an Anarkyste

A year ago today, I commented on topics related to D-Day. But now the topic of the day is the sixness of the date, month, and year. Things like this are just a little silly -- It's not even the same crowd that gets all worked up over The Da Vinci Code (or as I call it, "Tom Clancy Goes to the Museum") -- it's even more widespread than that! I think it'd be kind of cool to be born on a date like this, just so I could fake-backwards talk sometimes. (Not like I don't anyway.)

Btw, here's a list of people who have been thought to be the Anti-Christ, and the supporting rationales. Interestingly enough, Ronald Wilson Reagan (six letters, six letters, six letters) is said to have been a hexakosioihexekontahexaphobe himself. More on hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia here, here, and here.

Wow, must be true!

(What must be true? Ummm... Not sure.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out http://yenyan.blogspot.com

5:28 PM  
Blogger KaneCitizen said...

Hmmm. Too bad I wasn't stoned when I read that; It might have made some sense. Maybe if I hit myself on the head and try again...

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home