Friday, January 20, 2006

The Blizzard of 'Ought Six,

Ordinarily, most of my friends think I am pretty even-keeeled and not too excitable. But let me just say this about my drive home from work today:
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
So at about 2:30 this afternoon, we went for a walk at work. Nice day out. At about 3:30, I looked out the window and there was the slightest hint of a snow flurry. At 4:30, it was really coming down. I figured I'd wait a bit to let traffic subside. so I left the office at about 6:05. I walked in the door of my house at 10:20 PM. What is ordinarily a 35-minute drive took over four hours.
FUCK!
Further comments tomorrow. (Hint: The whole thing sucked.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home