Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Webbies!

It's that time again, to nominate the best blogs of the blogosphere. Excerpts:

Nominations are being taken in the following 37 categories. The nomination process at The Weblog Awards is an open and public process - take a look at the nominated blogs you might find some interesting new reads.

The links below will take you to the nomination page for each of the categories. Nominations close November 26, 2005. After finalists are selected (more on that in the FAQ), voting will begin December 1, 2005.

The nominations have been open since yesterday, and I am torn between throwing my support behind my candidates early (and often) and stepping back and really considering the ramifications of my votes.

Here are 2003's and 2004's winners.

My first vote? Two Blowhards for Best Group Blog. The rest will need at least a night's sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home