Sunday, July 24, 2005

Nostalgia Proneness Measure; Amazon reviews; Liberty chicks: Atlantic and Pacific

Interesting insights from the Opinion Journal about the Nostalgia Proneness Measure; props to Kottke for the link. This metric would likely indicate that for me, The Kids From Caper and The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan were in the right place at the right time to impact my adult self-schemata.

Freakonomics (which I read recently -- actually, listened to -- and enjoyed greatly) on why people post reviews on Amazon. (Probably the same types of reasons why I just got done listing all those damn books I've never read.) Also, if you've been wondering what Newt Gingrich has been up to lately...

Recent additions to the blogroll include Brit Lit Blogs, way down at the bottom, and the blog of Jacqueline Mackey Paisley Passey. I put her link next to that of fellow libertarian babe Rachel Mills, which bookends nicely because one is from an Atlantic state and the other from a Pacific state. I wonder if they know each other?

Nostalgic Amazon Liberty Chick

1 Comments:

Blogger KaneCitizen said...

You're quite welcome, and your name is fun to say.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home