Friday, July 29, 2005

Items

Instalink to Michael Yon's blogpost on getting American citizenship the hard way. I continue to assert that immigration is one of the greatest strengths we have as a country. When native Floridians start making sea-going crafts out of taxis as a means to go through shark-infested waters to Cuba or Haiti, that's when we need to worry. I want that guy's ingenuity and enterprise for America.

(What movie image to use? Taxi Driver? Scarface? I just used Jaws the other day.)

Google hit #5 for darwin propensity for violence, lust for power lord of the flies. I'm gonna check back in a week and see if my rank for that phrase goes up or down based on the fact that I am discussing it now.

The diary of the filming of a zombie musical at Movie Poop Shoot.

Time for a late-night snack from Wendy's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home